Office: Legislative Committee Support Service — Economic and Socio Cultural Concerns
Item No.: 642-03 and 642-04
Education: Completion of two (2) years of college studies
Experience: One (1) year of relevant experience
Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
Eligibility: Career Service Sub-Professional
1. Coordinate/follow-through on invitations, and on position papers to be submitted as an outcome of hearings/meetings held.
2. Prepare materials for the committee meetings/hearings.
3. Route notices of meeting for the members of the committee.
4. Coordinate with the Legislative Committee Support Service “B” regarding reservation/room assignments for committee meetings/hearings and other committee activities.
5. Provide assistance with the following activities:
a. Filing of pertinent documents submitted and/or referred to the committee.
b. Encoding of committee reports, and other bills and resolutions for filing.
c. Preparation of invitations or subpoenas to witnesses, guests, resource persons, and correspondence with persons concerned, and other committee working materials.
d. Transmission of all completed business to the archives.
e. Coordination, preparation/dissemination of information or communications such as: agenda and notices of meetings, venue, time and date of meetings.
f. Coordination with the senator’s staff during Bicameral Conference Committee Meetings.
6. Perform other assigned administrative and committee works.
Interested applicants should submit the following necessary documents to HRMS:
1. Letter of Application
2. Updated Personal Data Sheet (CS Form No. 212 Revised 2017, Notarized with Work Experience Sheet)
3. Authenticated Transcript of Records/Diploma from the School Registrar
4. Authenticated CSC Certificate of Eligibility and/or other appropriate eligibility
5. Photocopy of Certificate of training/seminar attended
6. Certificate of Employment/Service Record (for non-Senate Personnel)
7. Photocopy of Performance Evaluation/Rating Report for the last rating period
Only applicants with complete documents shall be considered for evaluation.
You may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org